Our passion is to bring innovative medical devices to healthcare professionals, becoming their partners in improving the lives of their patients. We achieve this by paying close attention to our healthcare professionals and healthcare system’s needs, assisting clinicians in earlier diagnosis and peri-operative surveillance of patients, as well as in providing cutting-edge treatments to them.
While we strive to cover all medical specialties in the near future, our current product range includes implantable medical devices, medical equipment, softwares and surgical devices for Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Urology, Orthopaedic, Diagnostic Radiology, Oncology and General Surgery.
Minimally Invasive Solution
Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) is an excellent approach for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of surgeries. The notable benefits of minimally invasive surgeries to patients include less postoperative pain, fewer operative and post-operative major complications, faster recovery times, less scarring, and for some procedures, reduced operating time and reduced costs.
In this regard, QT instruments is always expanding and renewing its product offerings, to meeting the evolving MIS landscape.
Our latest product are:
- first in-market solution which enables the visualization of haemoglobin oxygen saturation (St02) levels in tissue during laparoscopic and endoluminal procedures.
Women's Health/ Gynaecological Solution
Approximately 80% of women will develop polyps and fibroids at some point in their lives. For this, we offer both hysteroscopic and laparoscopic solutions to healthcare professionals, providing women with gynaecological conditions with the most suitable treatment option.
- Hysteroscopic Mechanical Tissue Removal – a targeted treatment that removes uterine tissue, including fibroids and polyps, without the need for major surgery. This treatment is effective in managing abnormal uterine bleeding symptoms caused by fibroids or polyps and is an option for women who plan to have children in the future. Additionally, this approach offers a faster recovery time for women.
- Laparoscopic myomectomy – a minimally invasive procedure that removes fibroids while preserving the uterus. This technique is often used for removing fibroids growing on the outside of the uterus.
Men's Health / Urological Solution
Prostate cancer is one of the most common cancers in men. The 5-year survival rate for men with localized prostate cancer is greater than 99% when detected at an early stage. It can be diagnosed by prostate biopsies for those with high Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) levels.
- Fusion-guided biopsies – combines MRI and ultrasound images have for prostate biopsy as it has been shown to improve the detection of overall and clinically significant prostate cancer, particularly in patients with Likert 4-5 lesions.
- Solution that provides great flexibility to perform prostate biopsies, including transperineal, transrectal, side fire or end fire, either in an operating theatre or office setting. This allows healthcare professionals to focus on the procedure without worrying about probe placement.
This targeted approach is smarter and more precise, improving the chances of detecting prostate cancer early and saving patients’ lives.
Surgical / Orthopedic
The progress in different orthopaedic sub-specialties is multifactorial and advanced new technologies emerge often. In QT, we believe that less is more when it comes to treating non-trauma related patients at the early to moderate stage of the disease progression.
We offer solutions for patients with degenerative ankle, knee and spine conditions in a day surgery setting, which aims to “primum non nocere” (meaning first do no harm), an important ethical rule of modern medicine.
Hospitals value such solutions as they not only often result in reduced procedure duration, increased efficiency and space optimization in operating rooms, but also enable inventory management improvements and cost savings.
Need a Customized Solution?
Talk to our sales experts and we’ll personalize a custom plan for your laboratory needs!
© 2022 All Rights Reserved.